Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mill's College Native Tree Planting

Whew! Well that's a start. I will be continuously working on changing how the blog "looks", and maybe eventually get to how it "feels", but I can at least stand how things are right now. This last weekend, Brian asked if I wanted to plant some trees, and I said yes. Liz went along for the ride as well, and probably worked harder than me. Oh and I'd like to thank Squidfingers for their pattern (on the sides, but I'll probably make my own eventually), and to this site done by a chica named Amanda which explained the modifications that I have done thus far. 

HDR Shovel
Peeps working, digging holes, etc. 
HDR of ths site and the huge Euch. Liz and Liz are working in the back.

Brian in digging motion.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I can't believe how wonderful that dirt looks! I'd b such a happy plant growing there. I get so sick of red clay.