Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So I recently discovered addons.mozilla.org

I highly recommend you check out the "extensions" section...specifically fasterfox and customize google. Customize google has some nice features like removing the ads and privacy stuff like removing google analysis. Might be good considering the gov't is hitting the major search engines up for information on people...Yahoo and MSN have complied, but Google has not. I wouldn't count on that lasting forever. Is the freedom the internet has provided in its death rattle?

1 comment:

geekedout said...

amazing how much of you is available online. since i have this blog and pics now, it seems like somebody could tell alot about my personal philosophies and do a pretty detailed writeup on who i am just based on that. in some sense it's helped me open up though. getting comfortable with letting thoughts out on a postcard.....