Friday, January 06, 2006

So America West has their hub in Phonix, AZ which happens to be very interesting from the sky. Of course there is no water which makes for a very divided landscape.
So this is a subdivision from the air. Isn't it crazy the drastic lines where the desert meets the manicured lawns of soccer moms.
I mean seriously, a fucking golf course in the middle of the fucking desert! You gotta be shitting me. Do you know how much water a fucking golf course uses in a day? I sware people like this piss me off to no end.
So aquaducts have been around since when, like 1000BC? Good to see we've advanced so much in the last 3000 years.
So I think this is a trailer park, look at the watering hole in the middle. The other thing I thought was very interesting was that this kinda looks like an old socket 7 (or was it 9) intel processor...
Caught the shadow of my plane landing. I though it was cool cause you can see the guy working in the boom truck.

2 comments:

geekedout said...

it's very strange seeing stuff like that in the desert. no wonder they're suing MI for their lakes. i mean, really, shouldn't we be alowed to take someone elses water because we need it.....

Jesse said...

Is that the intro to an Ann Rand rant I hear?