Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yosemite 4


So I just thought I'd include the final pics.
Took this at the entrance to the park, we know those peaks, thought they'd look cool fuzzy.

So I thought this was a pretty funny picture, but this is the mirror lake hike we did the first day we got there. Felt good. God damn Dave, that polarizer makes the picture.
Here's a picture of me at the Lower Yosemite Falls, thought the rainbow over my head was cool. Thanks Dave, this turned out nice.
So this is similar to Dave's picture, and might be his, but damn its beautiful.
So funny thing about this picture, this bro was walkin behind me, and he said, man looks like someone's hot boxin over there, I started laughing, and he's like my brotha knows what I'm talkin bout.
Sweet! At first I thought that it was a snow puff, but it kept getting bigger.

No comments: