Friday, December 16, 2005

Yosemite 3
Ok so we woke up this morning and took some early pics. We happened to be in the shade, so everything was frozen, so I decided to start playing with my macro mode stuff.
Frost on the grass and railing were forming really interesting crystals. You can see the column crystals that have formed.
Some vegitation frozen with the mountians fuzzy in the background.
Ok so these deer are really cocky. They would seriously walk right by you without blinking an eye. We had to get off the trail a couple of times, I mean this old boy was a ten point with a nice spread.



Ok so we hung out at Yosemite Falls for most of the day. It was beautiful, and at this angle we had this sweet rainbow right at the bottom. I also thought I take the opportunity show off the zoom.

No comments: