Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Presidential Aging

Ok, so I know bringing up the age issue in the 08 election is at best a faupaux and at worst an all out dick move, but it must be done. I don't think that old peoples should be discriminated against. I know my Mom is going to be looking for a job soon, and I don't want her very very very young age to be taken into account for that position, however, I feel that the job of the "leader of the free world" (whatever the hell that means) needs to have a strong constitution, or we might as well vote for the VP. We have to take this into account when choosing a president. It is a really hard job and not for the weak of heart. To illustrate this point, well let the image do the talking...


Note: I only took presidents who served two terms (well in the case of Nixon 1.5 terms- ass) as it makes a stronger statement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they look like they had a trillion faces of expressions through the term of government.