Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Californication

I love living here!

First off it is Feb. 27th:

I've been driving home in the mornings between 9am-10am from my night shift in Palo Alto. It's been raining alot lately so stuff is blooming. Yesterday morning, I was driving home and there were no flowers on the sides of the road. This morning there were the beautiful yellow dafodils all over the place!

We've also been experiencing lower than normal temperatures upper 30s at night. This is just cold enough for the local mountians to get a bit of snow up at the tops. So, I'm driving home, the rain stopped last night, the sun is shining brightly, and there's some night post rain fluffy clouds, with a mountian range in the distance with a dusting of snow on the top! How can you ask for more?

No comments: